Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The New Year's Resolution Post

Every year about this time, people start making their New Year's Resolutions.  Since this blog is about health, I will only post those that have to do with that.
  • I will eat more fruits & vegetables
  • I will get more sleep every night
  • I will not eat snacks during the week
  • I will avoid added sugars
  • I will log my calories, fat, etc. daily
  • I will limit the amount of red meat that I eat
  • I will eat more poultry & fish
  • I will exercise at least 30 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week
  • I will drink at least 64 ounces of water daily
  • I will lose at least 52 pounds (hopefully more)
At the end of every month, I am going to look over this list and see how I did, and then I will make the adjustments needed the following month.

I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I must approve all comments before they are posted. (You can thank spammers for that.)