Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Month of Eric

Since this is the month of my 40th birthday, I have decided to make February the biggest month in my trek to health.  My goal is to lose 10 pounds this month.  (Weight this morning: 230.8).  


It's not going to be easy, but it can be done.


After all, I did it in January.


One of the big things this month is going to be my workout.  I am getting a few exercise DVDs for my birthday and so the base of my workouts will be those DVDs.


I realize that things like the 30 Day Shred are supposed to be done every day, but I can't do the same thing every day.  I get bored too quickly.


Here is my workout plan for the month of February. (Starting February 6th, since that is when I will get these DVDs.)

Monday (50 Minutes)
4:00 AM - 30 Day Shred (20 Minutes)
4:20 AM - Strength Training: Back, Chest, Abs (30 Minutes)

Tuesday (50 Minutes)
3:00 AM - This Is Tae Bo (50 Minutes)



Wednesday (1 Hour)
4:00 AM - Biggest Loser Yoga (30 Minutes)
4:30 AM - Strength Training: Arms, Shoulders, Abs (30 Minutes)

Thursday (1 Hour)
3:50 AM - Boxing (3 x 3 Minute Rounds, 30 seconds Jump Rope)

4:00 AM - Cardio Kickboxing (30 Minutes)

Friday (1 Hour)

4:00 AM - Biggest Loser Boot Camp (30 Minutes) 
4:30 AM - Strength Training: Back, Legs, Abs (30 Minutes)


Saturday (1 Hour)
6:00
AM - Tae Bo Power

No comments:

Post a Comment

I must approve all comments before they are posted. (You can thank spammers for that.)